Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to KC

The economy really is a piece of shit. I'm not sure how they perpetuate the myth but I urge you to drive the freeways and cross a bridge. There is absolutely no one on the road these days and now with Memorial Day in striking distance the oil companies will take the jaws of life to the price of gas via your wallet. So much so it's starting to affect me. My job for the last 4 1/2 years has been working on a contract job for a bay area utility. I work for a contractor maybe once every couple of weeks and now I haven't not worked for a contractor in almost a month. My first day off for lack of work was today but I've been lucky. A bundle of people within my own employer's company have been getting 1 and 2 days of work for months and its almost Jun. 1; I'd love to say so much for change but that's way too easy. Hopefully the month of June will include a lot of Haz Haul or so the rumour goes.

Your multi billion dollar new Bay Bridge. This thing will be 100 years old by the time they finish it. I'm looking forward to them getting the big crane, that's sitting over off the right side of the bridge, set up for the spire. So far it doesn't look so impressive without all the lattice hooked up to it but I'm sure it will. Leaving SF loaded, hello KC ;)



Can a man not take a wizz in peace? I think this is the Newman exit or near there. A favorite for restroom brakes. Camm Ave also a winner. The valley is already brown, dirty nasty and hot.



Honey I'm home. The gates of toxic hell are right over the hill to the left. Some serious shenaniganz went down on this trip by two fellow employees. Lets call a spade a spade, fellow nimrods. One's not such a hot driver but means well the other just knows everything and hence.. cost the company a shitload of money on this trip. When did it seem like a good idea to drop a loaded trailer on the ground to swap tractors in a toxic landfill on a 100 degree day?



Hurry up and wait for some of these cats. Luckily most of them have sleepers and good AC.



Yeah baby, lunch! Long gone from the landfill at Kettlemen and about to grab some food. Did I ever say they sell the same sandwiches in the gas station as they have on the menu for half price?



$5.95 dollars of good lovin. I already had a bottle of water.



I really don't get this place. Do people really vacation here? I mean god damn you can just keep going and find a plethora of gippo hotels for half price up or down the road that are just fine. I can see stopping to sit down and eat and I'm truly not sure to what extent of luxury the accomodations accel too. Does that make sense? If not maybe Gary Radunich can break it down for you. Make sense? Not to me either.

Some day i will boost a price list and scan it for online viewing. I'm fully expecting a major rape job though. Once thing is for sure, this place does whatever they do and they do it good.

Forgive me for going out the in door.. I really don't care though.

No comments:

Post a Comment